PRE & POST CARE
* * *
· Avoid creams that contain Retin-A or Retinol for at least 60 days.
· You must not have taken Accutane or any prescribed acne medications for one year. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
· Avoid booking your appointment during your menstrual cycle, because it can increase pain sensitivity.
· Do not take aspirin, niacin, blood thinners for three days before your procedure, unless medically necessary. Tylenol is fine.
· Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight for three days before your procedure.
· Do not have any waxing, threading, or tinting treatments within one week of your appointment.
· You must not have any chemical peels, microdermabrasions, mesotherapy for at least 60 days before a microblading procedure
· Do not drink alcohol, coffee, energy drinks, or caffeinated teas for 24 hours before your procedure.
AFTER CARE TREATMENT:
To ensure proper healing and achieve the best results, follow these instructions.
· Note: Your eyebrows will look twice as dark and twice as thick during the healing process. Be patient and have no worries! Your eyebrows will lose 10-20% (or more) of the color intensity as well as the thickness when they are fully healed.
Do not use bleach, vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, or any lightening products to change their appearance!
· Use ONLY the aftercare package we provide, and follow the detailed instructions.
· Do not scratch, rub, or pick at your scabs – that will remove the implanted pigment. It is very important that you allow scabbing to flake off naturally.
· Do NOT use water on your eyebrows for 7-10 days until the scabs are gone.
· You may resume the use of your skincare products on the face except the forehead and brow area.
· You may wear your daily makeup, but NOT on your eyebrows.
· Keep out of direct sunlight, wear a hat. We recommend clients to bring a hat on the procedure day.
· Exercise is allowed after 7 days. If you work out regularly and sweat excessively during the healing time, your eyebrows will have a poor color retention when they heal.
· Note: smoking will cause the pigment to fade prematurely.
· Remember: Your aftercare will determine the success of your treatment.
MULTIPLE FACTORS THAT AFFECT the Healing RESULT:
- Skin type
- Immune system
- Lifestyle (exercising, sauna..)