* * *
· Do not drink alcohol, coffee, energy drinks, or caffeinated teas for 24 hours before your procedure.
· Do not go to the gym or work out the day of the procedure.
· Do not take aspirin, fish oil, niacin, vitamin E and/or blood thinners for three days before your procedure, unless medically necessary. Tylenol is fine.
· You must wait for any cold sores to heal completely before you come in for a procedure.
· Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight for three days before your procedure.
· Do not have any waxing, threading, or tinting treatments within one week of your appointment.
· For at least 60 days before a microblading procedure, you must not have any chemical peels, microdermabrasions, mesotherapy, botox, fillers, or other intense skin treatments.
· Avoid creams that contain Retin-A or Retinol for at least 60 days.
· You must not have taken Accutane or any prescribed acne medications for one year. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
· Avoid booking your appointment during your menstrual cycle, because it can increase pain sensitivity.
To ensure proper healing and achieve the best results, follow these instructions.
· Note: Your eyebrows will look twice as dark and twice as thick during the healing process. Do not use bleach, vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, or any lightening products to change their appearance. Be patient! Your eyebrows will lose 20-30% of the color intensity when they are fully healed.
· Use ONLY the aftercare package we provide, and follow the detailed instructions.
· Do not scratch, rub, or pick at your scabs – that will remove the implanted pigment. It is very important that you allow scabbing to flake off naturally.
· Do NOT use water on your eyebrows until the scabs are completely gone.
· You may wear your daily makeup, but NOT on your eyebrows.
· Keep out of direct sunlight.
· Avoid excessive sweating. Light exercise (no sweating) is allowed after two weeks. If you work out regularly and sweat excessively, your eyebrows will end up a lighter color than you intended due to the sweat and oils the body produces.
· Avoid light therapies, chemical peelings, fruit acids, and microdermabrasion for 30 days.
· You may resume the use of your skincare products and treatments after you are fully healed.
· Note:smoking will cause the pigment to fade prematurely.
· Remember:Your aftercare will determine the success of your treatment.
MULTIPLE FACTORS THAT AFFECT the Healing RESULT: